Looking for a feature-laden premium UV water purification system, then LUMINOR's BLACKCOMB 5.1 line of whole home UV purification systems should be your choice. In looking at this line, one easily sees how this product is truly different from everything else in the market.
- BLACKCOMB's state-of-the-art 5.1 series controller is a constant current electronic power source housed in a splash-proof case
- Comes standard with a "future-proof" expandability port for future upgrades or options.
- A color user interface allows for easy visual identification of remaining lamp life and any error or fault codes.
- The system even incorporates QR codes to access lamp change information and videos via web access.
- Rugged 304 stainless steel, single-end reactors come with an integral port to allow for a future upgrade to a UV monitored system. If a monitor is not required, an integral visual glow plug is provided as an extra way to ensure that your UV lamp is illuminated.
- The single-end design allows for lamp change without the need to drain the reactor chamber.
- Reliable, industry proven, high quality low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps are used offering a consistent output over their 9,000 hour life. Paired with LUMINOR's encrypted lamp key for increased protection and ease of use.
Flow rates of 3, 6, 10, 15, & 20 gpm, in both 120V or 230V applications, are offered in the BLACKCOMB 5.1 series of products.