Waterdrop G2 Tankless Reverse Osmosis System:
Waterdrop's tankless RO system offers safe and clean drinking water at all times. Instead of waiting for a tank to fill up, this system provides water on-demand! The Waterdrop G2 is also designed with ease in mind, featuring a compact design and twist-and-pull filter replacement setup. Flowing at 400 GPDs, this tankless reverse osmosis system will be perfect for your under-sink application! Order yours today!
Why Choose The Waterdrop G2?
Fast & On-Demand Water:
- While most RO systems require a tank to be filled up before you can get any water, Waterdrop has eliminated this annoying middle-man by using a high-powered 400 GPD capable setup in their system. This allows for instantaneous water to satisfy your needs!
- The Waterdrop G2 is a tankless RO system. This means less space is taken up underneath your sink when you install it, and more space to use for yourself!
Ease of Installation:
- Waterdrop claims a ballistic installation speed of 30 minutes! Why wait for purified water when you can start getting it in no time! Did I mention that filter replacement time is a claimed 3 seconds? Using twist-and-pull maintenance, keeping your system in peak condition has never been easier! Watch a G2 get installed below!
- Unlike most reverse osmosis systems, this system has a claimed 1:1 drain ratio. To put that into perspective, that is approximately 300% water saved compared to other systems!
Smart Filter Life Tracker:
- The Waterdrop G2 keeps track of how long your CF and MRO filters have been in your system and alerts you when you need to replace them. Never forget to change your filters ever again!
G2 Reverse Osmosis System Features:
- This undersink ro system has a flow rate of 400 GPD, allowing for on-demand clean water for your home!
- The Waterdrop G2 is perfect for tight spaces thanks to its tankless design!
- Filter replacement is easy and quick with twist-and-pull housings making maintaining your reverse osmosis system simple!